The following is a list of standard features on a basic luxury version of the KNIGHT XV vehicle:
- Leather 6 way electric conference and cabin seating, total 6 passengers, in hand crafted Andrew Muirhead leather
- Wilton Wool luxury carpeting
- Spacious extended interior
- Alpine AM, FM, CD, DVD, Navigation and Bluetooth equipment
- Front power windows
- Ultra Suede interior finish throughout
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Interior lighting, map/courtesy and ambient
- Dual screen rear console (remote controlled inputs)
- Personal rear seat side mounted laptop stations
- Running boards: Stainless steel side mounted
- Rims: KNIGHT XV 22.5” polished custom rims, forged from 6061 Aluminum
- Tires: MPT Continental tires 335/80 R20 MPT81
- Lights: Fascia mounted PIAA dual mode fog and driving lamps
- Antenna: Rear mount
- Grille: Armored
- Bumper: Front: steel
Rear: ballistic fiberglass (with Kevlar)
- Fenders: Ballistic fiberglass (with Kevlar)
- FLIR night vision cameras*** mounted front and rear, on individual screens
- Roof mounted rear view camera
- Keyless entry system
- Transparent, tinted, armor glass throughout
- Tandem tinted moon roof panels (transparent armor) with privacy shades
- ASC Ballistic run flat system on all tires
- Securilok** passive anti theft key system
** Torqshift and Securilok are registered trademarks of Ford Motor Co.
*** The PathfindIR Thermal imaging Camera offers dramatically better performance compared to traditional Night Vision Cameras.The FLIR Systems PathFindIR is a compact thermal imaging camera that significantly reduces the hazards of night time driving. This Automotive Night Vision Systems enable drivers to see much further, with improved clarity, than with standard headlights. Drivers can detect and monitor pedestrians, animals, or objects on or near the road, allowing more time to react to any potential danger. PathFindIR Thermal imager helps to detect and recognize potential hazards in total darkness, smoke, rain and snow.
FLIR PathFindIR is standard equipment on all Knight XV vehicles sold in North America
The KIGHT XV is built using ballistic hardened steel, making it fully armored including ballistic fiberglass fenders, bumper and up to 64 mm. (2 and a 1/2 inches) transparent armor (glass).
Ballistic Run-flat tire system - CLICK HERE to download a PDF with more information about this system
Tires and Rims: 40" tires with specialized custom designed and engineered 20" rims that utilize forged 6061 aluminum - the same used on commercial aircraft landing gear. The outer flange was reinforced to exceed to four times the normal impact testing required for standard wheels. Coupled with its ballistic run flat tire system it creates the pinnacle of safety in tire and wheel system exceeding anything on the market today.